• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fireworks

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
they are going off outside but i think mabel is alittle deaf or really not bothered, being a house bunny :lol:

My two are the same, they don't seem bothered. I feel sorry for all the outside pets and wild animals, surely they will be scared tonight :(

All 7 outside bunnies are fine and all the animals indoors are to there all asleep

I thought I'd show you how affected they are here so I just took some piccies!

027-2.jpg

028.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

It was not easy finding the guinea in his cage, I got some lovely pics of the tunnel, mounds of hay and a bit of fur though!

Hope everyone's small (and large) furries are OK!

Butterfly just got all anxious (about twenty minutes after they started) and then came over to me for reassurance :love: He has now retired to his box for sleepsies.

I thought I'd show you how affected they are here so I just took some piccies!

027-2.jpg

028.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

It was not easy finding the guinea in his cage, I got some lovely pics of the tunnel, mounds of hay and a bit of fur though!

Hope everyone's small (and large) furries are OK!

all look soo cosy :love:

cas

Thumper's completely unphased by it but he's a housebun.
He's never been distressed by them, but for the 1st. couple of years joined in with the yearly "rabbit thumping" championships going on outside. He wasn't called Thumper for nothing. :lol:

Muffin has been clinging to me since they started

The outside buns are carrying on as normal in their sheds/playhouses eating their hay

One of my frenchies Bobo is really enjoying the display led on the shelf in his shed looking out the window eating oxbow timothy hay :lol:

Gertie do your cats have their own sofa? :D:D

My cats are mostly ok. The odd firework will disturb Charlie but Josie is not bothered. I don't know about the buns because they are staying at the vets tonight :( They are inside though so hopefully they are ok.

Gertie do your cats have their own sofa? :D:D

My cats are mostly ok. The odd firework will disturb Charlie but Josie is not bothered. I don't know about the buns because they are staying at the vets tonight :( They are inside though so hopefully they are ok.

No, The one with the black cat and the tabby and white is my sofa. I am currently perched on the edge of it, with the little bit of space they've allowed me!

Hope your buns are ok.

I love the image of Bobo the frenchie watching and snacking, Drapski!

ETA: I say no, but anyone who has cats knows that what is mine is theirs and what it theirs is theirs. :roll:

No, The one with the black cat and the tabby and white is my sofa. I am currently perched on the edge of it, with the little bit of space they've allowed me!

Hope your buns are ok.

I love the image of Bobo the frenchie watching and snacking, Drapski!

ETA: I say no, but anyone who has cats knows that what is mine is theirs and what it theirs is theirs. :roll:

Aaw, I thought because of the cat cushions that it might be a sofa just for the cats. I thought it was quite a brilliant idea because I always end up perched at the edge of the sofa like you said. :lol:

Most of our loudest and most immediate fireworks have gone now (the local display) so I've been out and hecked the bunnies and all outside bunnies happily came for contraband treaty noms, which is always good :D

Our cats are taking it worse than the bunnies, but after the incident that has just occurred outside our house I am pleased they are all indoor hiding :( I haven't even had a chance to check the outside buns yet. Am trying to pull myself together and then i shall do the rounds

Same here, liz. The bunnies aren't the slightest bit bothered, whereas the cats are completely freaked out. Cat flap is barricaded as well as locked, just to make doubly sure they can't burst through it in a panic.

Olly and Honey are ok in their bedroom, their radio is on quite loud so it's drowning out most of the bangs...
Daisy and Digby are in their kennel outside but seem to be generally ok, they've got used to the bangs now I think! They only freak out when one of those stupid bomb-like ones goes off :( I'm sure they get louder each year, it's ridiculous :evil:

Same here, liz. The bunnies aren't the slightest bit bothered, whereas the cats are completely freaked out. Cat flap is barricaded as well as locked, just to make doubly sure they can't burst through it in a panic.

I was so relieved to see that Sylvester our black and white boy is still hiding under the bed where we left him. Although we are careful we are in and out of our back door so much there is always a chance a kitty could have slipped out at the same time, especially if they are black

Back