• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay For Pets Hay has arrived :D

Hope mine arrives soon, Dillon is not too fussed on this meadow hay we had to buy in desperation lol went for the timothy instead of the Ing hay so hope he likes it as much!

Good stuff - did that arrive today? I'm expecting a delivery too (first time I've tried it too) and it was dispatched on Thursday, so I'm wondering when it might turn up.

I got the dispatched email on thursday too and it arrived today.
You should get it today or tomorrow :)

9.6 Alicia

Oooh exciting - I'm looking forward to it - I wasn't expecting Saturday deliveries! Nothing yet, though :( Fortunately I'm at home on Monday too, so I should definitely be here whenever it arrives :D I'm really struggling to find decent baled hay at the moment, the buns are munching unenthusiastically, so I'm really looking forward to finding out what they think of this :)

I got the dispatched email on thursday too and it arrived today.
You should get it today or tomorrow :)

9.6 Alicia

Sorry this is a weird question, but did it arrive in boxes of big bags or something? I'd like to get the 9.6 size too but I need to work out how to store it

It's delivered in a plastic bag:
IMG-20111105-02024.jpg

Mine arrived today too I never got a dispatch email but I didn't last time either. We weren't in so it went to our neighbour, he was amused that we'd had a delivery of a huge bag of hay, since no one knows we have a bunny since he is a house rabbit. I got Ing last time and timothy this time he seems just as keen on it, it smells lovely actually.

Back