• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have pictures of..

aggresion no as none of mine ever showed it but will take a close up of fur how close heres a couple if you need closer give us a pm

046.jpg

100_1449.jpg

I have an aggressive rex bun but I have to honest I'm always too busy running in the opposite direction to take pics, sorry not very helpful!!! :lol:

I have an aggressive rex bun but I have to honest I'm always too busy running in the opposite direction to take pics, sorry not very helpful!!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Maybe get someone to film the chase - that would be awesome :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks anyway!! :wave:

Debbie - I think he wants like an extreme close-up of the fur to demonstrate what it's made up like etc :wave:

im doing a photo shoot of my lot currently so i can get a close up of plop heads fur?
agression i couldnt get an agressive one if i tried!!:lol::lol::lol:

Frankie, my mini rex, gets quite agressive with Fidget around dinner time.... his ears go flat and he charges at her (they are the best of friends the rest of the time :roll:)

Is this what you are looking for? Cause I will try and get a picture of him doing it this evening. Or is it agression towards humans you are looking for? (that'll never happen with Frankie :love:)

Here is a close up of his fur (he is moulting a bit here too)

DSC00654.jpg

Last edited:
Rexes only smile, they are never aggressive :lol:

13342af3-32f1-44f4-acdf-9e1abb9f278b.jpg

Some dissaproving faces, dont think it is an agrressive look though :?

729f6ac6-8797-42f9-af2b-9a1770a654a9.jpg

scaled.php

0ca8a596-f6ff-4796-87e8-90826142c138.jpg

Aww do you know what age roughly she is Debbie?
She is a cuddle monster :love: unless her supper is not being delivered fast enough :shock: :lol:

Back