• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snak Shak

Kipper

Mama Doe
Im wondering if anyone else buys these for their buns & if so where?

Everywhere I look seems to be sold out unless theyre charging stupid prices for them. I normally buy large 8 n1 ecotrition snak shak logs for around £8 theyre great for the buns teeth especially if you have little monsters that wont chew apple/willow twigs :(

Pets at home sell a different brand but I find them too soft, buns can finish a large one in a day & they leave a lot of mess on the carpet whereas gnaw as much as they want the & 8 n 1 lasts a good week

I have always wanted to buy one for the buns, but I think its pricey for the fact that they would just trash it.

I bought the shak once as an xmas present for them cos it looked good but it was a waste of money esp as they didnt eat the roof. The logs are cheaper & much better value & help stave off boredom when Im out the house & theyre in their cages

Received an email from Feedem & Viovet & apparently they large logs been discontinued :( Now Im going to have to find a replacement thats just as good.

Can anyone recommend something? My buns dont seem to like sticks/twigs

Back