• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat flap or home made door???

Im on the 2nd stage of my bunny palace and just about to attach the 6ft run to the 10 ft shed that they currently live in.... i want then to have constant access but i also want it to be lockable at night time if needed. i want your ideas on hoy i can do this would you user a cat flap or make a lockable door|?? i think a lockabnle door would be better but not sure how to go about this??

your ideas and pictures would be great
thanks
sarah

Im on the 2nd stage of my bunny palace and just about to attach the 6ft run to the 10 ft shed that they currently live in.... i want then to have constant access but i also want it to be lockable at night time if needed. i want your ideas on hoy i can do this would you user a cat flap or make a lockable door|?? i think a lockabnle door would be better but not sure how to go about this??

your ideas and pictures would be great
thanks
sarah

I have a lockable door on my shed. Hubby cut a hole in the shed and then attached a door on hinges so that it also acts as a ramp for the bunnies to get in and out. I will see if I can get a picture of it today. I lock it at night when I put them to bed!!

Back