• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy - friendliest rabbit in the world!

Fayelou

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone

Hope you are all having a lovely friday evening.

I am spending mine with the bun! She is just so amazing. Leaps up on the sofa on to my knee, so much she won't leave me alone. Sprawls on the sofa, on my lap, licks me everywhere, gives me kisses on the lips!

I am so lucky, I have always managed to tame my rabbits to this extent. Pleased as feel I am doing something right. And you know what it is like with your buns, you worry so much about getting it wrong all the time!

When she came she was so shy and skitty, never believed she would be like this. She hasn't even been spayed yet. She has recently finished a course of baytril for sneezing and there has been a big improvement, though she does still sneeze a little (doesn't seem to bother her)

I just feel so priviledged to have Simba, we can#t leave each other alone :lol:

Just wanted to share :love:

I have put some up elsewhere and will try and get some more up, I have taken lots, been having problems uploading them on laptop though!

This is so lovely! I was just thinking before how happy I was, Munch and Tilly had just come in for snuggles and a massage, the cavies were happily nomming on their hay, Cheeky had a fenugrek crunchie and Johnny Depp was on TV! perfick!!

Back