• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name ideas please!

Nikki26

Mama Doe
I need help!! I have recently become a huge failed fosterer as I am permanently adopting my two Starlight foster bunnies, Whiskers and Marbles. I have strict naming criteria for all of my animals as I am working my way through the alphabet and the name must be a human sounding name. So, Whiskers has been renamed Maddie and Marbles needs a name beginning with N. This is where I am having trouble!!

Anyone have any suggestions of names beginning with N for this gorgeous little man?

Noah,nathan,nathaniel,neil, nigel, norman, nick,nicholas cant think of anymore :/

Some brill ideas! I'm called Nicola so can't call him Nick or Nicholas as it would get confusing! All the N names sound really old fashioned, I'm not sure I could call him Norman or Nigel!!

I am tempted to call him Ned but that doesn't really suit him either!!

Norman is a guinea pig's name. In fact Norman is every guinea pig's name.

I quite like Noah for the little chap :love: And welcome to the Failed Fosterers Club, by the way :wave::wave::D

Back