• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleo Booked in for her Spay. Advice please

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
Well, now that I have finally pucked up the courage to get her booked in, I am having second thoughts already.

Do you think I should wait until spring as I know we have lots of really bad weather coming.

She is about 20 months old. What do you think?

I have no idea, sorry, although personally I'm waiting until after Christmas incase they don't wake up again ... :? and hopefully will be able to put it off until the spring as they are outdoor bunnies and we have nowhere suitable indoors to house them for a week while they recouperate. However, they are starting to argue a bit more lately so I may not have much choice. I don't want to get to the point where they've completely fell out before getting them done as they may not make friends again afterwards (they're sisters and have been together since birth). It's a tough call.

I'd get it done sooner rather than later personally, my Jelly Bean will be being spayed next month probably. As long as you keep an eye on her after her spay and make sure she has painkillers she should bounce back pretty quickly :D

Back