• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blair is Dead UD p66 Not a Fox!

*squishes tight* I'm so sorry.

Binky Free Blair.

Do you want to talk about what happened?

Oh no Im so sorry :cry: It sounds like this was unexpected which must be an awful shock :( Binky free Blair x

He didn't come running for his breakfast :cry: He was just lying there, in his run. The bolt was undone and the lid was ajar. No sign of injuries. The other bunnies are fine.

Can foxes open bolts? If a fox had opened the bolt why didn't it kill him? Looks like he had a heart attack. :cry: I took his body to the vet. They will check him over and call me.

He was old, but he wasn't dying :cry::cry::cry:

I just can't believe he's gone :cry: I'll never see his cute little face again :cry: I've had to come to work and I'm not on my computer, so I can't even do a proper Rainbow Bridge thread.

Why didn't I buy the shed weeks ago? I wanted the voucher for uploading a video, but I kept getting an error message. If I'd had the shed maybe he wouldn't have been so scared. £25 the voucher was worth. £25. And now Blair is dead. :cry:

Oh how awful :cry:

I really am so sorry :cry:

Sadly Foxes can undo bolts, do you have some padlocks you could fit ?

RIP Blair :cry:

oh hun Im ever so sorry...its not your fault...dont blame yourself....huge hugs...xxxx:(:(:(:(
Might have been a loud fire work:?

Oh how awful :cry:

I really am so sorry :cry:

Sadly Foxes can undo bolts, do you have some padlocks you could fit ?

RIP Blair :cry:

I didn't know :cry: I thought bolts would be enough. I have a sonic FoxWatch, but it doesn't seem to work in the rain. I've covered the lids with bricks for now. There were bricks on Blair and Barley's run, but I'd moved them to hold down a new piece of tarpaulin. I'll get some padlocks.

I just don't understand. Why didn't the fox go in and kill them both? Why just open the bolts? The lid was ajar, a fox could have got in?

There have been plenty of fireworks the last few weeks. Blair has lived through many fireworks. Why now? Did he have a weak heart because of age? I just wish I knew for sure :cry:

I have ordered the new shed now. Delivery in 5-10 days. Too late for Blair though :cry:

Back