• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy bunny?

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: when I pick up Thumper and have her all relaxed in my left arm, fingers between front legs, bum in crook of elbow, stroking her from the tip of her nose to her butt, she grinds her teeth (that's what it sounds like anyway). She is completely relaxed, not struggling, nothing. She only does it when my hand has passed over her ears though - won't do it if I just rub her nose or from about half way back; it has to be from tip to tail. Coco doesn't do it so what is Thumper doing and why? Does anyone know? I'm not worried in the slightest as she is so relaxed. I know she's relaxed as her feet/legs are floppy and chilled out. (When Coco shot up the ladder in the hutch, Thumper's legs flew out like sticks, but when she relaxed again they went all soft, so I know she's totally relaxed. Also, when she's had enough she suddenly struggles to be free - even bit me yesterday :shock: :lol: charmed, I'm sure!).

Just wondering really. Thanks in advance!

Back