• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The difference some time and a little TLC makes...

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
It wasn't until someone commented (on another thread) how different September now looks compared to when she first arrived that I'd really taken much notice :oops: When you see somebun all the time I think you can miss these changes in appearance. This is why taking photo's can be so important and interesting. I find comparing the 'then and now', the 'before and afters' really fascinating :) It isn't just the condition of her coat but the look in her eyes that I find the most moving.... I don't think I'm imagining it?

Day 1 here:
Spenbabies061011012.jpg

Sep.jpg

Taken 4 days ago (sorry it's a bit out of focus):
011111004.jpg

Clicky:

Like Savannah, this lovely lady is simply amazing and is, in my book, the perfect bunny :love::love:

Last edited:
She's such a lovely bun. :love: It must take a lot of patiebce to deal with the fluffy scrum 24/7. I wonder if she will actually miss them though, when they move on?

She's such a lovely bun. :love: It must take a lot of patiebce to deal with the fluffy scrum 24/7. I wonder if she will actually miss them though, when they move on?

Well they won't all leave in one go so hopefully it won't be too bad. The boys will be going sometime next week :shock: :cry: but the girls (or at least some of them) will stay here for a little while longer :love:

You're right, she does have a different look in her eye - it's like she's relaxed and realised she's safe now.

Beautiful bunny!! :love:

She looks like she's gained weight and is in much better condition too - despite feeding all those little fluffsters! It's a huge tribute to the way you've looked after her :thumb:

She looks beautiful. What a gorgeous bunny and obviously a great mum. :love:

Her eyes tell two totally different stories......what a difference.......well done foster mummy :love:

Such a difference! Her coat looks lovely and thick and shiny now! You've done an amazing job with her, you should be very proud! :love:

Oh, and the video is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :love::love::love:

It is definitely not your imagination. Her coat was dull, patchy and flat. Now it's sleek and glossy. Her eyes were red, with white showing and worried looking. Now, she looks like the most calm chilled out bun, no white and a sparkle in her eyes. Amazing work, the great transformation you see when you foster that makes you so glad you do it!

Back