• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny VANDAL!!

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
This morning Blue and Marnie have been horrible little vandals...they've pushed all the clean washing off the armchair, thrown all of the magazines off the box coffee table thing, knocked some bits off the kitchen sides, pulled all of Rosies toys out of their neat pile in the living room, eaten Mr Noahs head (rip :cry: ).......and the absolute WORST thing.....Blue launched my morning cup of tea all over the rug.
They have now been banished to the kitchen....no doubt I will go in there to find some kind of destruction:roll:
It's a bloody good job I love them!

hmmmmmm.... looks like they've visited my house too!!! oh, hang on, nah - i just need to tidy up.....

hmmmmmm.... looks like they've visited my house too!!! oh, hang on, nah - i just need to tidy up.....

:lol::thumb:

They could come here and Mojo could teach them some mannors if you like ;), but he will also teach them how to poop everywhere :lol:

I'm looking forward to having some Marnie and Blue strokes tomorrow - and some Rosie cuddles:love:

My indoor buns are definitely naughtier than my outdoor ones - or maybe they have more opportunity. I borrowed a DVD from a colleague at work and the cats must have knocked it off the worktop and George and Gemma have chewed all over the cover. I still haven't been brave enough to confess to my colleague. It had to be a borrowed DVD and not one of my own - I am sure they know what will cause the most disruption.

As you say, just as well we love them:)

Back