• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An afternoon with Savannah & Travis....

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
"Nom Nom Nom, I love my hay - in fact, while you're looking at this, I've probably buried myself under a huge pile of hay in one of our big litter trays - but it means I can sit here and look all pretty, cute and photogenic posing for you all...."

DSC04681.jpg
DSC04705.jpg
DSC04712.jpg

"Hmmmmm, what she's not yet told you is where exactly this large pile of hay is :roll: .... darling Sav appears to have confused herself with a mountain goat... She claims to be helping mum as eating her hay there means we need cleaning out less allegedly!?- but really, she just loves her food and instead has been giving mum a heart attack with her antics!"

DSC04773.jpg

"You're just jealous Trav... maybe if you actually ate as much hay as me you wouldn't need so many vets visits for your teeth! :no: and as for confused with a mountain goat, I got up here just fine thank you! I don't know what you're all fretting about..... :? "

DSC04682.jpg
DSC04718.jpg
DSC04737.jpg

"We fret because my lovely lady, although you look oh so elegant and full of grace and poise whilst you're posing for pictures, we all know that once you hop and jump about, you've all the grace of bambi on ice! :shock: I know it's not your fault that you've not had as many years of being able to practise running and jumping like I have, and I am trying to teach you, but lets not get too carried away too soon! Why can't you come down here and share the rest of these apple sticks with me, they're a lot tastier than boring hay! I can have my Savannah Snuggles then...."

DSC04733.jpg
DSC04741.jpg

"Oh, OK if you insist, but I'm telling you that I'm fine up here, I might need you to set up one of your Travis shaped crash mats for when I jump down though - you know, in a similar way to when I leap off the sofa with apparently more vigour than is needed :oops: Mum had got everything out to clean us out, so I thought I'd just see if I could help..."

DSC04775.jpg
DSC04667.jpg
DSC04658.jpg

"Sigh.... full up and worn out now.... "

DSC04776.jpg

"Can I have my cuddles now?"....

DSC04564.jpg

They are gorgeous :love::love::love: Savannah has to be one of the prettiest buns I have seen, after seeing how she started off, I love seeing photos of her now.

:shock::shock::shock:

Completely & utterly gorgeous (even more so than usual I think!) :love::love::love:

When are you next having a holiday?

*makes plans to steal Sav n Trav & then elope*

ps: the bambi on ice comparison is spot on :thumb: :lol::lol:

What a brilliant story!!:love:

Why can't she run very well? Did she have a bad start?:(

You have stunning bunnehs!

:love:

Make yourself a cuppa & then find somewhere comfy to sit for a while ;):lol:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...o-her-forever-home!/page11&highlight=savannah

She doesn't have any deformities or anything, she's just a bit, well clumsy looking :oops::lol: but that makes her all the more adorable :love:

:thumb: I knew I could rely on Jen to find a link quicker than me! It may well be that the lack of space she originally had has caused her to have reduced mobility, but we can only speculate on that.

As Jen said, she's very clumsy looking when she gets a burst of energy :love: Her feet go in completely different directions to her body, and she throws herself into hops and jumps with such gusto, that they're often misjudged :oops:
She sits on the sofa with us most evenings, but when she hops off, she leaps forwards unnecessarily by about 5 feet, which often causes quite a close brush with the fireplace! She also uses Travis as a "guide" sometimes for whereabouts to land - which invariably ends with her usung him as a crash mat! :oops:

It's such a contrast from her elegant and regal stance when she's stationary that it does cause a few giggles. :angel: But it just adds to her charm and personality.
:love::love::love:

:thumb: I knew I could rely on Jen to find a link quicker than me! It may well be that the lack of space she originally had has caused her to have reduced mobility, but we can only speculate on that.

As Jen said, she's very clumsy looking when she gets a burst of energy :love: Her feet go in completely different directions to her body, and she throws herself into hops and jumps with such gusto, that they're often misjudged :oops:
She sits on the sofa with us most evenings, but when she hops off, she leaps forwards unnecessarily by about 5 feet, which often causes quite a close brush with the fireplace! She also uses Travis as a "guide" sometimes for whereabouts to land - which invariably ends with her usung him as a crash mat! :oops:

It's such a contrast from her elegant and regal stance when she's stationary that it does cause a few giggles. :angel: But it just adds to her charm and personality.
:love::love::love:

:oops::oops:

Your description of her had me in stitches :lol: She really is amazing and Travis is equally amazing for putting up with it all :lol::lol: Must be love ;):love:

Thier dialogue made me giggle and the photos are lovely! :love:

Honeybunnies always seem to be good hay-eaters. :thumb:

Back