• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buckley is freaking out

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
Our neighbour is having fireworks... didn't even ask us if it was ok. They know we have Buckley, they've met him!
Do they not know the rhyme? It's remember the 5th of november. Not the 3rd. The 5th.
It's not even like it's a friday or saturday, it's a thursday at half past eleven at night. What the heck are these people thinking?!

Awww poor Buckers! Give him a cuddle and lots of treats!

It's strange, last weekend on Friday there were fireworks two houses away, and Hopscotch didn't seem to care/notice whatsoever. I was away on Saturday night, and Mum said that he went mental when more fireworks were set off. Apparently he was running around his pen and thumping!! :(

That is such a shame, can you try some white noise at all? It does not always work for rabbits but I have had some success with it.

I agree some background noise would be good. We used to put the radio on fairly loudly to help our dog.

Back