• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet sitters Watford

tdsouza

Warren Scout
Hi,

I'm going away next weekend and my pet sitter has dropped out and my back up was my sister, but as Marshmallow has a stasis episode on Monday and is slowly getting better I don't really trust her enough to look after a sick bunny.

Does any one know of a pet sitter in the Watford, Hertfordshire area whose good with rabbits?

Thanks

I'm in Abbots Langley if I can help as a back-up for your sister?

Mine go to a boarding place in Rickmansworth, I'm afraid I have no experience of a "pet sitter" as such. You could ask at your vets, sometimes the nurses do that sort of thing.

I have two House rabbits Marshmallow and Socks, plus Degus and a hamster.

The rabbits have recently split up and I am rotating who is in the cage and who is free range.

I was going to suggest bringing them all to me....but I think they'd get a bit stressed...I've had rabbits for years.. I foster house buns and I pet sitter regularly for a bunny called George, my rabbit Wils is free range too.....I'd love to come to some kind of arrangement...as I really need someone's help in Jan that I can trust...

I love Degus and hammies...and have a roborovski hamster myself called Charlie xx

I was going to suggest bringing them all to me....but I think they'd get a bit stressed...I've had rabbits for years.. I foster house buns and I pet sitter regularly for a bunny called George, my rabbit Wils is free range too.....I'd love to come to some kind of arrangement...as I really need someone's help in Jan that I can trust...

I love Degus and hammies...and have a roborovski hamster myself called Charlie xx

I had 3 robo who all sadly passed this year of old age, they had great characters.

How far is Ashford from Watford as I don't have a car at the moment (am looking).

I had 3 robo who all sadly passed this year of old age, they had great characters.

How far is Ashford from Watford as I don't have a car at the moment (am looking).
Just pm'd you xx.. Just thought I could come to you possibly....but it just depends on how long you'd need me for?x

Back