• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit vet Frome/Wiltshire

sun_city_girl

Warren Veteran
Just wanted anyones experience with vets in the area?

i took my buns for a free check to Garston but they sexed them wrong and were very expensive when hitley hurt his leg, then i found out about endells in salisbury and have been taking them there since even though its a 40min drive they have a vet with a special interest in rabbits and rabbit surgery (i got the recommendation off of the cottontail rescue site) and seem very on the ball and good value; £49 for castration compared to £97 at garston. Does anyone use any other good rabbit vets in the area?

Sorry, i live quite a distance from Frome, but wanted to say how nice it is to see another member from the Somerset Area :wave:

Yes, its nice to hear from others in the area, I always think that apart from the internet irl no one owns bunnies, whenever i go to the vets its just dogs dogs dogs occassional cats but i never see other rabbits!

Back