• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Is there a particular reason that I'm not allowed to reply to a thread or apparently post a thread in general chat but can every where else?

I wanted to reply to the last word one and it won't let me. It's so cruel! :cry:

Is there a particular reason that I'm not allowed to reply to a thread or apparently post a thread in general chat but can every where else?

I wanted to reply to the last word one and it won't let me. It's so cruel! :cry:

I can't either and I was just typing a reply to a post :(

Ah, I feel so much better that I'm not the only one not allowed the last word *breathes*

*waits patiently*

maybe general chat has been taken down or something?

fortunately i can still reply in health and bunny stuff.

I've been messing with my settings so thought I had somehow done it to myself. Maybe I did it to everyone :lol: :thumb:

The important places can still be replied to, thankfully :D

Pwahahaha!! You cant get the last word!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's locked presently so no body can post. I'll post something about it as soon as I've caught up on the reports/PM and written something.

Pwahahaha!! You cant get the last word!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*wails*

Maybe this is webble christening her presence on the forum :thumb:

ETA- Tamsin provided a far more sensible response- my apologies webble. :D

*Pats on head* it's alright, lovey, you can tell me all about it here instead :D

*jumps up and down*

I'm sooooo excited about Christmas do you think it's too soon to put the decs up I am buying all needed additional decorations this weekend. :lol:

*jumps up and down*

I'm sooooo excited about Christmas do you think it's too soon to put the decs up I am buying all needed additional decorations this weekend. :lol:

I think that, if it makes you happy, you can put your decorations up at the weekend :D

A bloke on the radio celebrates Christmas every day, including buying himself pressies and cooking a full Christmas dinner!

Notice how the forum has died without Gen chat

(and yes, I reckon it's too early to put up your decs :lol: but in about 10 days should be fine :thumb: ours will be going up the last weekend in November)

I think that, if it makes you happy, you can put your decorations up at the weekend :D

A bloke on the radio celebrates Christmas every day, including buying himself pressies and cooking a full Christmas dinner!

But surely it's not special anymore????

Costa coffee have their decs up and my local garden centre have had them up a week .:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back