• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When cleaning out the litter trays today............

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
.....................I came across a wonderful recipe involving, apples, pork, creme fraiche and a few other ingredients.

Pity the newspaper was soaked in bunny wee and had poo stuck on it!!:roll:

I cleaned it off much to the disgust of my OH :shock::shock: and copied down the recipe. Cooked it for tea tonight.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gorgeous.

It certainly was worth the effort.:D:D

:lol:
A friend of mine actually picked up sliced carrots out of her bunny shed one day to put in her OH meal when he requested he wanted corrots with his meal and she realised there were none. He enjoyed his meal but I told her off for depriving the poor bunnies.:lol:

:lol::lol:

I often go into the shed to clean the bunnies only to get engrossed in an old newspaper and still be no further forward half an hour later :oops:

I sometimes get engrossed in the fresh-clean paper before I put it in the tray. I don't think I've ever found myself reading one once it's been soiled.

Perhaps this is because I tip the litter-trays straight out into the compost bin...

Ace!! I love your style! :thumb:Sounds delicious, I really think you should now share the recipe.

:lol::lol::lol:

A friend of mine actually picked up sliced carrots out of her bunny shed one day to put in her OH meal when he requested he wanted corrots with his meal and she realised there were none. He enjoyed his meal but I told her off for depriving the poor bunnies.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock:

Back