• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheapest place to get NIC cubes???

I got the Safco ones.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Safco-Wire-Cubes-in-Black/dp/B004RJ1K36/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1

049.jpg

003-1.jpg

Three boxes in that cage.

ETA: They were about £28 when I got them, so hopefully the same ones!

got mine from B&Q - £22 a pack!!!!:thumb: There werent any in stock anywhere though but eventually I found them in a store and I bought the last 2 packs. Worth trying them to see - they are under wire storage units i believe....

Hellllp <3

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I didn't think I should start a new thread on the same issue :)

I'm having a hard time finding these NIC cubes! On Amazon, a Safco pack is something ridiculous like £80 now O.O For 20 panels! I've also had a look at the B&Q website, typed in "NIC cube" as well as "wire cube" as well as "wire cube storage" and nothing :( I even went to my nearest branch in Kingsbury (London) to look for them and no luck. Am I missing something? Lol.

BTW, Gertie; I loveee your set up! That's exactly the type of thing I want to make!

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I didn't think I should start a new thread on the same issue :)

I'm having a hard time finding these NIC cubes! On Amazon, a Safco pack is something ridiculous like £80 now O.O For 20 panels! I've also had a look at the B&Q website, typed in "NIC cube" as well as "wire cube" as well as "wire cube storage" and nothing :( I even went to my nearest branch in Kingsbury (London) to look for them and no luck. Am I missing something? Lol.

Omg, I just bought a safco 20 panel packs for 23,99. One week ago. Now there are 78 :shock::shock::shock::shock: Whats going on? :shock: I have 2 packs and i want one more. shame :cry:

Oh, but here u have for 47.... http://www.amazon.co.uk/GU52792-Saf...9RSQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1320941093&sr=8-2

Last edited:
Omg, I just bought a safco 20 panel packs for 23,99. One week ago. Now there are 78 :shock::shock::shock::shock: Whats going on? :shock: I have 2 packs and i want one more. shame :cry:

Oh, but here u have for 47.... http://www.amazon.co.uk/GU52792-Saf...9RSQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1320941093&sr=8-2
I know right! O.O I thought it was just me, I thought that there was no way a product could go from £28 pounds to £78 in like, a week! Thank you for that link, but I think I'ma just give up and get a dog crate xD On Ebay, the biggest one possible is £45.99 with a vetbed O.O

BTW, Gertie; I loveee your set up! That's exactly the type of thing I want to make!

(It's okay hehe)
But OH NO that's shocking.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back