• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh no - I feel so bad :(

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Just realised I havent fed the bunnies today :cry:
They usually have their breakfast between 8-10am and ive only just remembered, I feel terrible - had to dash out this morning with baby Jack for an appointment and totally forgot - first time ever I have forgotton to feed them... they looked at me with disgust just now!

How bad do i feel!!! I hope they will be ok :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yeah they will be ok but they with be in a grump with you for a few days you no what bunnies are like :roll::lol:

I wouldn't worry B&G had to go without an evenings Pellets a few weeks back as a family emergency crept up, but i knew they had plenty of hay and water, so knew they'd be alright for the night.

The look i got in the morning when we got back was, erm, interesting though :shock:

I'm sure they'll be fine Kath, bless you :)

Aww, there are poor buns like mine who don't get Brekkie so they'd get no sympathy here. If I forgot tea though.. *shudders*!

Oh Kath, don't worry, I am sure they will be fine. A few fenugreeks and I am sure all will be forgiven!

Back