• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Dopeys and Lightning using their Runaround system

Pop pop pop! N&T always stop and check things out before they pop out, they are very suspicious buns :roll:

Cool :D I emailed runaround to see if they do wider pipes for big bunnies, but they only do the mesh tunnels... Not sure whether to go for that or not! :?

Pop pop pop! N&T always stop and check things out before they pop out, they are very suspicious buns :roll:

The Dopeys are too stupid to be suspicious :lol: They just accept everything in the world as safe and exciting and worth investigating.

Cool :D I emailed runaround to see if they do wider pipes for big bunnies, but they only do the mesh tunnels... Not sure whether to go for that or not! :?

They do do three size pipes. This is supposed to be the medium size and supposedly Candyfloss at 3kg should be able to fit through this, although I am dubious, but intend to use these again so will have to try (I hope she doesn't get stuck halfway through :shock: :lol:). But yes, I would share your concern. These Dopeys are tiny but they don't have to squeeze at all to get through, I imagine many bigger bunnies would (although not big bunnies just bigger small bunnies... if you know what I mean).

Not sure what size your bunflops are but N&T are er...on the ... large side of things! They're both very long and quite wide (although some of it is fluff!) and they manage to get down their pipes no problems at all. Runaround will send you a sample too if you ask!

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?318378-Nen%E4-amp-T%E4pl%E4-are-alive-and-well! <- this is what my 2 are like, you might be able to compare them to yours? I don't have their weights unfortunately

Not sure what size your bunflops are but N&T are er...on the ... large side of things! They're both very long and quite wide (although some of it is fluff!) and they manage to get down their pipes no problems at all. Runaround will send you a sample too if you ask!

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?318378-Nen%E4-amp-T%E4pl%E4-are-alive-and-well! <- this is what my 2 are like, you might be able to compare them to yours? I don't have their weights unfortunately

What size tunnel do you have? My one is 4.5inches.

:lol: Swiiiiiiim

Sounds about right though for bigger bunnies. Shame they don't seem to do one that works for you ripminnie :(

There's no way Daisy and Digby would fit through 6" tunnels :lol: maybe I will just have to get the mesh tunnel with a cover over... Disappointed though! :(

Back