• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mortifying bunny moment! Add yours!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
So we live next door to an insurance firm. I was leaving my house to go shopping this morning and as usual was saying my goodbyes to the buns in bunny language (i.e. High pitched and incoherant) Max then tried to follow me out so I tell him off in said bunny language and usher him back inside.

I turn around to find that about 5 or 6 of the insurance firm are standing right behind me having a cigarette :shock::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Lol Gemma. :lol::lol::lol:

My neighbours already know I'm nuts too - we have new next door neighbours though, who have yet to discover this, so that's something for me to look forward to!! :oops:

:lol::lol: My neighbours hear my silly voice all the time but they know I'm nuts anyway :lol:

This was one of my bunny embarrassing moments.... nuff said :lol:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ated-predicament-add-yours!!&highlight=Toilet

Oh my, the toilet thread; I'd forgotten that (I think it was memory loss induced by the trauma of witnessing the pink blob ;)) - that was very funny!!! :lol:

Oh my, the toilet thread; I'd forgotten that (I think it was memory loss induced by the trauma of witnessing the pink blob ;)) - that was very funny!!! :lol:

:lol::lol: Still it worked out for the best, after giving up selling dusters you found your vocation in life and started crocheting bunnies instead :D I hope you haven't suffered any flashbacks and post traumatic stress related problems!!!

I wake up at 5am and squeel like a numpy and talk rather loud in bunny voice..I forget it's 5am and this is all upstairs as the bunnies have their bedrooms...I live in a terrace!

My neighbours must love me! I honestly don't really care though, my bunnies make me who I am, and if people think I'm an odd-bod rabbit lady! Let them! I'm pretty awesome in every other respect! :lol::thumb:

Last edited:
Next door were having their bathroom done. I had a bunny called Tyler here and I was putting him out in the morning saying 'come on Tyler Wyler, time for a runaround!' as I went out the front door. I got the oddest look from the man walking into next doors house. It turned out he was the tiler.:shock:

Back