• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost my bunny!

Misty's Mummy

Warren Scout
I had started to realise Misty was being very quiet so i decided to see what she was up too. Looked everywhere in livingroom for her and couldnt find her.
Glanced in the hall, couldnt see her there, we set rugs out for her as she's scared of the laminate flooring. Started to panic a bit. So i went out into the hall and noticed the bedroom door was slightly ajar.
Im thinking to myself she wont be in the bedroom because there is no rug leading there, but decided to have a look anyway and there she was, looking very chuffed with herself as she had managed to walk across the laminate into the bedroom! :lol:

Cheeky monkey :lol:

Heart stopping moment!! Mine have done similar things to me a few times where they've hidden somewhere water can't get and I'm convinced they've managed to get out of a locked room like something out of Jonathan Creek :lol:

There'll be no stopping her now she's mastered laminate flooring!

Heart stopping moment!! Mine have done similar things to me a few times where they've hidden somewhere water can't get and I'm convinced they've managed to get out of a locked room like something out of Jonathan Creek :lol:

There'll be no stopping her now she's mastered laminate flooring!

LOL :lol:

I think she's in a huff with me because ive closed the livingroom door and she cant get into the hall :lol:

I lose Marnie on a fairly regular basis :oops:
She just reappears eventually usually. She did get stuck down the side of the conservatory once though. I thought she was properly lost then and was devistated.

I can beat that..berties a REW frenchie....my bed settee is black........i looked for him for about 15 mins..he was obvious right? not when they stand dead still,....little devils! ?He can no longer get up there but can squeeze behind the settee and the wall!! how can you lose a frenchie!:shock::lol:

ah marnies a cutie pie with very little brain or she wouldnt kiss complete strangers....:love: lilys about her size...she can fit through the baby gate bars..hide in my room with no fear of ever being found!! i think its a doe thing usually....they will not give up and are never wrong lol.

Back