• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stews Shenanigans

stews mum

New Kit
Ive had my 7 week old ball of fur for almost a week now. Every day he grows bolder, happier and funnier :D Out of hutch time is held in the lower half of the house which is an open plan games room with a dining room and hallway on the outside. The games room is carpeted and the surrounding floor is all tiled, for some reason Stew is too scared to touch the tiles! he never ever leaves the carpeted room, but i can see he wants to. he goes right up to the edge of the carpet with his toes right on the edge and stretches his neck out as far as he can....then decides its too soon and does some more burnouts around the games room. He does some really funny little things, as only one of his ears has flopped, hes still not quite understanding whats happening and its reeeeally giving him the willies, hes always trying to shake his ear away from his face, kind of like an emo kid and that long hair in front of their eyes lol. Ive also noticed that he can be sitting perfectly still, or trying to burrow in the rug and he will just jump into the air and flip around and then proceed to do a lap around the room haha. hes jumping alot now, up and down off the couch and me!
I have to stop him from chewing the carpet, the rugs, clothing, cushions, pillows and even my hair! whenever he does it i clap my hands and give a firm "no" and he quickly runs off, i think hes starting to understand! Hes also starting to look at me when i call his name so things are progressing really fast with him.
And he hasnt bitten me once yet which is awesome!

i have to watch him so closely! i also cant believe the tiny spaces he can squeeze himself into, he got underneath the treadmill today! i was searching franticly for him for over 5 minutes before he popped his face out like he was laughing at me, then popped back in!

Back