• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've had bunny houseguests. *Two short videos added page 2*

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
For all of about 6 hours. They are now off on their travels. (This is with regards to this thread).

20111102_2.jpg

20111102_3.jpg

20111102_4.jpg

20111102_5.jpg

20111102_6.jpg

20111102_7.jpg

20111102_9.jpg

20111102_10.jpg

20111102_11.jpg

20111102_12.jpg

20111102_14.jpg

Last edited:
They are just luscious :love: They are both so nice you wouldn't know they had scars in their past.

:love::love: They will be well looked after here, we will find them a special home once they are both well :) x

:love::love: They will be well looked after here, we will find them a special home once they are both well :) x

Thank you :) And I know you will :) I'll be eager for updates, especially over the next few days and if anything does happen for them. Bobby is just so special to me.

I'm so pleased to read the update and know that the future is looking brighter for them.

:love::love: Thank you for taking them on. I want to send a little donation towards their care - is there somewhere I can send a Paypal donation?

I'm so pleased to read the update and know that the future is looking brighter for them.

:love::love: Thank you for taking them on. I want to send a little donation towards their care - is there somewhere I can send a Paypal donation?

That is so kind of you :love: You can send a paypal donation direct to the branch enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk, or if its easier there is a donate button on the home page of our branch website :) www.rspca-walsall.org.uk.

Both Bobby and Daisy have been to see our vet this morning and our vet thinks the first and best option is to try a course of antibiotics before we jump the gun, both bunnies certainly seem happy in themselves. Worst case scenario is tooth removal for Bobby, but at the moment the abcess is draining nicely by itself :)

That is so kind of you :love: You can send a paypal donation direct to the branch enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk, or if its easier there is a donate button on the home page of our branch website :) www.rspca-walsall.org.uk.

Both Bobby and Daisy have been to see our vet this morning and our vet thinks the first and best option is to try a course of antibiotics before we jump the gun, both bunnies certainly seem happy in themselves. Worst case scenario is tooth removal for Bobby, but at the moment the abcess is draining nicely by itself :)

I'm not managing to pay with the link on the branch website - it just keeps popping up with error message saying, "Please enter amount greater than zero" (I had done!!!). I'll try via Paypal page now.:wave:

Back