• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update Pics on Sir Bonkalot/Bonkers - Here ya go Yvette!

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Here are some pics i had taken today at Yvette's request :lol::wave:

vtg079.jpg

vtg078.jpg

vtg076.jpg

vtg068.jpg

vtg062.jpg

vtg067.jpg

Is this the wee man that you rescued? He is gorgeous :love:

Yep he's the one my friend took from a workmate w ith the flystrike, bad nails, teeth etc etc. He's a wee sweetheart :love:

Yvette - India is where she normally is - sitting on top of her favourite Gerbil tank, with her little Gerbil friend sitting underneath her trying to groom her :lol: She loves to get up on top of things and hide in little spaces and go to sleep.

Yep he's the one my friend took from a workmate w ith the flystrike, bad nails, teeth etc etc. He's a wee sweetheart :love:

Yvette - India is where she normally is - sitting on top of her favourite Gerbil tank, with her little Gerbil friend sitting underneath her trying to groom her :lol: She loves to get up on top of things and hide in little spaces and go to sleep.

What else has Sir been up to??? I just wanna smoosh him.....Please pass on a big smoosh....and rumple that bum...stick your fingers in that fur on his bot and rumple it....Grrrrrr....lovely!!!!!!!

Awww he is lovely, I'm so glad you got him. Are you keeping him?

Awww he is lovely, I'm so glad you got him. Are you keeping him?

Hiya, yes I'm keeping him. He's been here around two months - originally i was just looking after him until after his neuter etc as he'd have to be kept inside. My friend was going to be taking him to live outside but he's a very peopley bun and i didn't want him to be alone outside so we both decided he should just stay here and he was introduced to India who's now his wifey bun. (that's the two of them on my avatar) My friend pays for any vet treatment he may need as it was money reasons why originally I couldn't keep him. I pay for his upkeep - food, toys etc.

Yvette - he's now been rumpled :lol:

Hurricanhoney - thanks he is very sweet :)

He's a real wee smasher! :love:

Do the gerbils show any sign of interest in the bunnies?

They are curious about them but not scared at all. There's one in particular who likes india and she likes - tht's whos tank she likes to sit on. She learned not to sit on one of the others as they made it known they didn't want her sitting up there!

Back