• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gumtree makes me so upset

:cry::cry: I try not to look but it popped up on my screen in a list of adverts. The seller is selling the hutches only, goodness knows where those poor buns are. :cry:

96531420.jpg

96531717.jpg

Upsetting Gumtree advert

Thats dreadful these people need to have the taste of there own medicine poor bunnies i feel for them and get so angrey when i see photo like this

I know I'm sometimes a bit optimistic, but it might not be algae. I used to buy my bun that carrot juice stuff (like squash for buns - and I'm sure it's not ideal, but they sold it in pah. In fact they still do. And I thought it was a treat for them) anyway, that had a greenish tinge.

I know I'm sometimes a bit optimistic, but it might not be algae. I used to buy my bun that carrot juice stuff (like squash for buns - and I'm sure it's not ideal, but they sold it in pah. In fact they still do. And I thought it was a treat for them) anyway, that had a greenish tinge.

I actually thought of that, and it would make sense because the other water bottle looks perfectly clean.

yes but no excuse for cramming rabbits in a hutch too small for 1 :cry:

Back