• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

edward and bella's first trip...

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
took rocksteady eddie and bellbell to the vets today for their myxi boosters and pawdicures.

it was the first time i had taken them out since they arrived in august, i knew their boosters and toe nail trims were due but was a bit reluctant to take them immediately as i wanted them to settle a bit before any more upheaval.

i'm pleased to say that they both behaved, and i'm also pleased as i acted as assistant and held them while the jabs and trims took place!!! ( that's a big thing for me)

i was also very pleased with myself as the vet looked at eddies eyes and said one of them was ulcerated, i pointed out that it was just a bit of "eye-snot", not an ulcer and eddie would sort it out himself, eddie then blinked and the "ulcer" moved, the vet agreed with me!!!!

they are both still speaking to me after their ordeal and happily eating, snoozing and binky-ing!!

em x

Back