• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have 3 new arrivals :-)

Bea & Floss

Mama Doe
Meet Mr Kipu, Lizzie lulu and Nuala Nutkin :D They have just moved in next door to Bea and Floss in here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ce-UPDATE-it-s-finished-(well-nearly!)/page15

6d766ec4.jpg

8c2545b7.jpg

eef4eb77.jpg

Lizzie
6d239d86.jpg

Nuala
4125eb49.jpg

Mr Kipu
d05881d4.jpg

f47a4d56.jpg

Well I'm glad someone else likes them besides me I think they are beautiful :love: and it's so lovely to see them exploring their new space :D

Aha!

How have they settled in Tanya? Hope they are enjoying the start of their new life with you. They are so so lucky to have found a home at your place in that awesome set up!

More photos please!

Aha!

How have they settled in Tanya? Hope they are enjoying the start of their new life with you. They are so so lucky to have found a home at your place in that awesome set up!

More photos please!

Pretty good Helen, Nuala has settled in the best and is out exploring a lot :love: she is gorgeous and we love her to bits already, Mr Kipu is a little bit reserved but still quite chilled but Lizzie is keeping a very low profile, she is nervous and is staying in the hutch in her litter tray most of the day. But at night I go and spy on them and they are all out having fun exploring :love:

Back