• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tommy (Tireve Monarch) 2/11/11 aged 25

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
...You were the most special pony I ever met, little ears and cheeky face went with your personality... you were so sharp to ride but I managed to hang on, you taught me to survive!!! You were a champion in the carriage, you met the queenb in your best guy and won Brighton driving trials quick as lightening though the hazards and cones.... a real little super star.

I remember when things ended with my first boyfriend, i was heartbroken, I came to your stable in tears, you were lying down at the back, I sat next to you and you placed you head in my lap, i sat there and wept with my head against yours and watched my tears run down your nose... you were so calm and still, we cuddled for ages and I felt calm again. You lovd your bum rubbed and used to sit on me whilst i was trying to tie up your hay net.... you were obsessed with checking my feet before i came in your stable and you hated early mornings and rain.... I nick named you victor meldrew....

You were my best friend, you made me laugh, was there when i cried and made me feel like I was flying on the forest.... I will never forget you my beautiful Tommy Tuppence

Could you bed me down with kindness,

On the soft sweet words of love...

Could you ride me in Man's finest,

With hands as light as a dove...

Could you teach me with old wisdom,

By the laws of just and fair...

Could you be my Friend forever,

With a trust so true and rare...

Could you meet me on the morrow,

With grasses green and sweet...

Could you free me with out sorrow,

On the plains of loam and wheat...

Could you say farewell with honor,

On the day my life is through...

And remember me Forever,

As I shall remember You.

P1000349.jpg

P1000057.jpg

DSCF0269.jpg

20260_296904583529_509993529_339764.jpg

tommyhead.jpg

tommy.jpg

270420081036.jpg

20260_297119463529_509993529_339812.jpg

I sat in his empty stable yesterday with his rug still over the door :( just sat their and sobbed... can't believe he's gone, i grew up with him and it just doesn't feel like home at my parents anymore without Tommy :cry:

Back