• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herman Bunster now has a choice of friends

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D :love:

Valerie is also part of the group but she isn't feeling that sociable at the moment

PA310902.jpg

PB010908.jpg

PB010919.jpg

They are all gorgeous ... Dave really is an almost unbelievably good-looking rabbit. Sometimes I think he looks small for a French lop, but in these close-ups he does look a big boy.

They are all gorgeous ... Dave really is an almost unbelievably good-looking rabbit. Sometimes I think he looks small for a French lop, but in these close-ups he does look a big boy.

He is big for a normal bunny but is very small for a frenchie, under 4kg. Herman is a small bunny and bobbi is tiny so Dave looks big next to them :wave:

Awww so sweet.

Is Valerie still avoiding Bobbi?

Its getting a lot better now. All 4 will sit together as long as the boys are in the middle! Bobbi is now top dog over Valerie :shock: I am hopeful it will work out in the end, but I am not relaxing just yet :)

Back