• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone

Pepe

New Kit
Hi Everyone,

Newbi to this site but not a newbi to the wonderful world of rabbit ownership. My names Jo and I have 5 rabbits Pepe who is a 5 year old netherland dwarf. He was brought inot my shop by a lady who had rescued him from her neighbour after realsing he wasnt being fed or look after proerly, luckily the orgional owner let her have him. And through a mutual bunny lover friend he ended up with me, I am so greatful as he is an absolute sweetheart. He is bonded with Lucy Lionhead (recent bond) and they adore eachother. She came from a rescue in Basingstoke called La Coure, wonderful place and a wonderful rabbit, very calm and docile.

Then theres the two T's Toots a harliquine Dwarf lop (3 years old) who needs to loose weight. He came to me after one of my customers (I board peoples rabbits while they are away) was moving abroard. He has paturella (snuffles) and I was desperate to get him a snuffles bunny pal, then I found Twitch (REW lionhead lop, 5 years old) via a rescue in Essex who also has snuffles. At the monent they have been given a break from thier medication as they have been on it for a number of years. So far so good no sneezing and no discharge, fingers crossed.
I only bonded them yesterday (01.11.10) and they seem to be getting on fantastically. Lets hope the love lasts.

Then theres poor little Lindi, a female 20 month Dutch who came from another rescue and who was in a dreaful state. Shes now been spayed and recovered and looking for love....so if theres any single males looking for love PM me!

I also have two dogs Molly a 6 yearold French bulldog cross English bulldog and Stanley a 2 year old Whippet, who are fab with the rabbits!
Thats about it...bye for now!

UPDATE some photos:
How do you upload photos

Last edited:
Hiya! :wave: I think it's great that you've adopted your bunnies. It sounds like they've found themselves a lovely forever home! Welcome to RU. :D

Back