• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nenä & Täplä are alive and well!

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
Having a lazy morning apparently as it's 12 and they still haven't gone out into their run - it's a shame most of their veg is in the run :lol:! They were very hungry for their pellets this morning :roll:

Clicky!

After recent happenings I'm going to be getting a nice secure padlock for their shed and I'm going to sleep in one of the spare bedrooms at the back of the house so I can hear if anyone wants to get into the shed. If anyone wants to get to my rabbits they'll have to get through me first.

I spoke to Leigh this morning, and Mary and Zoid are out in their run having a fantastic time :D

I wish I was at home with them though! :(

I spoke to Leigh this morning, and Mary and Zoid are out in their run having a fantastic time :D

I wish I was at home with them though! :(

Martin calls me everyday with a 'pet update'...makes me wish I was there too. :( Only get to spend proper time with them at the weekends!

Yaretzi I love seeing photos and videos of your bunnies :love: Love their names too!

Pickle and Timmy happily chomped down their pellets this morning and have been crashed out behind the sofa ever since! Lazy buns!:roll::lol:

Oh wow :oops:! I think this is the most responses I've ever had to a thread about N&T! Thanks guys :mrgreen:!

Lovely names! Are they Finnish?

Yes they are :D From your username it sounds like you may be Finnish yourself, but I shall explain anyway! Nenä had really prominent dark ears, paws and nose when she was little. She was also REALLY nosey! So Nenä means nose and I thought it fitted quite well :love: Täplä simply means spot :D! Bit strange but I like that the names are unique, just like me and just like them :love:!

Seems like all bunnies are having a lazy day today :shock: Wake up, bunflops!

The recent happenings are just that I've realised that lots of people don't like me and could, theoretically, project their 'hatred' of me onto my buns and potentially want to harm them. A padlock just adds a bit of extra security. We have a 6 foot fence with barbed wire at the top and I'm careful about who knows my address etc but mostly I'm just being a bit of a paranoid bunny mommy :oops:!

Because you all seem to enjoy a bit of N&T video I have an extra three for you! These are just random ones I took last week so I'm basically talking rubbish in baby talk to them (THEY LIKE IT :oops:), but you lot might enjoy it :mrgreen:!

Oh wow :oops:! I think this is the most responses I've ever had to a thread about N&T! Thanks guys :mrgreen:!

Yes they are :D From your username it sounds like you may be Finnish yourself, but I shall explain anyway! Nenä had really prominent dark ears, paws and nose when she was little. She was also REALLY nosey! So Nenä means nose and I thought it fitted quite well :love: Täplä simply means spot :D! Bit strange but I like that the names are unique, just like me and just like them :love:!

Seems like all bunnies are having a lazy day today :shock: Wake up, bunflops!

They are such soft and fluffy bunnies!
It's lovely to use such simple words as names, and they sound so name-like too.

I'm not Finnish unfortunately but I do love Nordic culture... If the hare in the Finnish book The Year of the Hare had a name, I probably would have named my Ada after her instead. Vita was my bunny Beatrix's name for a couple of hours at first (named after Vita Sackville-West) but it really didn't suit her.

It's really nice to see other people talking babytalk to their rabbits! I was so *not* a babytalk person before, but now I say such silly things to the bunnies in a cutesy voice all the time, and they have so many twee nicknames :)

N&T are gorgeous and I hope they stay safe and well.

BUNNEHS!

Mine are still in the hutch. It's not even that nice in there today, their lino has been swept but not cleaned and their carpet is covered in fur, but I had flu so I cleaned them as much as I could. I think perhaps they like it a little bit dirty, it smells more like bunny. :lol:

Back