• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuittttttt!!!!!!!!! :'(

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I have no idea whats triggerred it, but Biccy has turned into a litter tray destroying monster :(

He'd been doing so well too.

Can't keep a clean litter tray intact for more than 5 minutes now. :cry:

Off to the vets later, in case its his teeth again. Have given him a small dose of metacam upon talking to the vet, just in case.

:(

ABSOLUTELY the same problem here!! :wave: Am certain the mild weather has not only confused many plants/trees into thinking it is Spring but Poppy too. She's digging everywhere - litter tray constantly! :roll: Repaired it 3 times already this morning, and digging everywhere outside in the garden too - she's gone nuts! :roll:

ABSOLUTELY the same problem here!! :wave: Am certain the mild weather has not only confused many plants/trees into thinking it is Spring but Poppy too. She's digging everywhere - litter tray constantly! :roll: Repaired it 3 times already this morning, and digging everywhere outside in the garden too - she's gone nuts! :roll:

Glad im not the only one. I'm sure Biccy and Poppy are long lost relatives :lol: :wave:

I've repaired mine about 6 times so far. Ginger's weed on the carpet 4 times so far too, as she's too scared to get into the litter tray :roll: :( Her litter habits have improved drastically until today!

Eep, not good. :?
I suppose if you put another tray down for Ginger he would dig that up too?
Have you tried putting one down with just newspaper in it for Ginger, might need to be cleaned a few times a day but I guess you're doing that anyway. :roll:

Eep, not good. :?
I suppose if you put another tray down for Ginger he would dig that up too?
Have you tried putting one down with just newspaper in it for Ginger, might need to be cleaned a few times a day but I guess you're doing that anyway. :roll:

'fraid i just needed to vent :lol:

We've tried *EVERYTHING*, :lol:

It's just 'him' and i am kind of used to it, it just gets me down a bit having to clean up after him so much :/

Dudley has a favourite 'diggings' blanket! every morning and evening while they are eating I place it in one particular spot and without fail the minute he finishes eating he runs over and digs it across the lounge floor :lol:

He has been known to go through phases of digging the hay out of the hay basket. I then realised it was only the cheap farm hay end (they have dust free stalky at the other end), as far as I can tell he takes offence to certain bags of it, so the minute he does it I ditch that bag and get a new one and problem solved! The only thing I can think of is that it must smell of other animals or bunnies?!

Back