• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my sorely ouchy boy?

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can we have vibes for Beau please? Noticed a stinky broccoli sort of smell :mrgreen: accused OH of guffing :oops::lol: then realised it was Beau. Turned him over and his bottom was all clarted up with dry poo. It' s bit of a mystery, cos he can reach to groom, he's not done wet poos... But he's obviously tried to sort it out himself as he has baldy patches and a couple of spots where he's chewed himself raw :( Any vibes appreciated, thank you!

Poor boy. Do you have any ideas what what could have caused it?

Thanks for the vibes susiebun. No, no idea what's caused it, diet is the same, he hasn't had any stress, is pooing and weeing normally, eating normally. Very very strange.

The top guesses I suppose are dental, arthritis and eating something he shouldn't. I hope you get to the bottom of it or at least get him back to normal. :wave:

Ouch! I know what it is like to have a bunny with sore 'bits'. Hope he is ok soon x

ouchy!

i had to bath eric's butt on saturday night - no idea why as nothing had changed diet-wise, he just seemed bunged up then it all came out. lots of it (fortunately -for him!- it was errmmm 'fresh' so not too difficult to get off:mrgreen:).

he's been fine since but we're booked in for a dental check just in case.

hope you get to the bottom of beau's bottom xx

Thanks for the vibes everyone :wave: OH has had him downstairs all day with him today, with the biggest pile of hay I've ever seen, as he's been nomming aaaaaall day, apparently, so hopefully that should straighten him out.

Ouch! I know what it is like to have a bunny with sore 'bits'. Hope he is ok soon x

How is Inca's 'flower' these days?

i had to bath eric's butt on saturday night - no idea why as nothing had changed diet-wise, he just seemed bunged up then it all came out. lots of it (fortunately -for him!- it was errmmm 'fresh' so not too difficult to get off:mrgreen:).

Maybe Beau had sympathy bottom...:shock:

Awww, glad he's been chomping on the hay and feeling better.
Lots of snuggles from us.

Back