• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried for Milo U/D P13

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
The girls are recovering well but its Milo that I am worried about. He just doesn't seem like his usual self since they all came back from the vets yesterday. He is eating hay and some herbs but he didn't go mad at pellet time or grab the crunchie out of my hand. He also wasn't intersted in banana which is highly unusual. Should I be worried?

Last edited:
Hey
I think it's a sign of gut blockages(I think bloat is the same thing), needing a dental, or he's paranoid his gfs smell different.

Did Milo go to the vets too? What has he had done? If he's had an op then as long as he's eating something, I wouldn't worry too much at the moment. He might just be taking a little longer to get over it. If he's eating bits and pooping, just keep an eye on him, if he doesn't start eating more tomorrow I think you should maybe speak to the vet again x

I'm sorry Milo still isn't himself. It could be that he is just still upset by the change in his routine, but it is worrying that he is unenthusiastic about favourite foods. When you say he 'doesn't go mad at pellet time' do you mean he is eating some, but not enthusiastically?

Did Milo go to the vets too? What has he had done? If he's had an op then as long as he's eating something, I wouldn't worry too much at the moment. He might just be taking a little longer to get over it. If he's eating bits and pooping, just keep an eye on him, if he doesn't start eating more tomorrow I think you should maybe speak to the vet again x

Milo just went with the girls for company. He didn't have anything at all done to him :( He seems to have found his apetite this morning but I haven't offered him a crunchie yet.

I'm sorry Milo still isn't himself. It could be that he is just still upset by the change in his routine, but it is worrying that he is unenthusiastic about favourite foods. When you say he 'doesn't go mad at pellet time' do you mean he is eating some, but not enthusiastically?

Normally at pellet time I have to remove my hand very quickly otherwise I could get it taken off :shock: Yesterday he had a nibble but wasn't really impressed.

Maybe he just is a little upset at everything. It must feel odd to him to be put in a carrier with the two girls, then left there for several hours, then brought home again, with his two girls feeling sorry for themselves and smelling funny.

I would think he'd be okay after some serious fuss from you ;)

Just keep an eye on him, you know him better than anyone else, so trust your own senses, you'll know when he needs the vets :)

Still refusing crunchies :( He is still eating hay & greens etc so going to give him until tomorrow and I will call the vets.

Maybe he is just a bit bored with them. Sometimes my old man Sunshine would come running, take it off me then drop it on the floor and wander off.

Everybun seems back to normal today. Milo is snatching crunchies out of my hand again :) and the girls are back to binkies although a litte less energetic than usual. The hormones still need to calm down as the girls are still fighting a litte but guessing that will get better as time goes on.

maybe they just overfed him????

My OH does this with the buns now and again and they look all bored at the next food time and worry me:roll:

Everybun is back to normal now. My OH took the girls to the vets yesterday for their spay check up and all is perfect :) Milo is well and truly back to normal and the girls are back to binkying around and hopping up on the sofa again :)

Back