• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Charlie

unalakey

Mama Doe
So gutted to be writing this, Charlie, you had been unwell for a few days, at first the vet thought you had Pasteurella and you were being treated for this, then last night we discovered you had a huge abcess in your mouth, we booked you in to have your front teeth removed and the abcess sorted first thing this morning, I received the phone call at lunch to say you had passed away under anaesthetic :cry: Age wasnt on your side. So sorry to have lost you Charlie but so happy to have been your owner, the best decision i ever made adopting you, you opened me up to the world of rabbits, Jess will miss you but we will look after her, love you so much little man and will miss you lots, have fun at the bridge xxxx

IMGP0031.jpg

I'm really sorry you lost Charlie. He sounds and looks like a very special boy.

Binky Free Little man. x

Reunited again now with Jess. I'm so sorry, your heart must be breaking in two. Thinking of you. Binky free Charlie :cry: xx

Thanks everyone, Im gutted to lose them both in the space of a week, we are due to move house soon and i was so excited to see them in their new garden:( I had purposely picked the property due to the huge garage that was to be their new home, so sad that they will never see it:cry::cry:

Back