• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some good news for Smoo. UD/ page 2, even better news!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
It's her third day of having no painkillers at all and she is currently munching on a huge cauliflower leaf that's bigger than she is. :)
I was worried she might only be able to eat tiny chopped food but she's obviously not in pain because there are soft pellets available and she's choosing to eat that. Very happy. :)

Thank you. :)
I am tempted to always have the soft pellets available, that way if she is in pain she can still eat, but then I'm not sure how to convince her to eat hay again. But this is a big step.

Fantastic news. :D
They say that cutting hay into 1/4" pieces with scissors helps gummy bunnies. Perhaps experimenting a bit with aerosol water spray over it?

Guess what.... she ate a piece of hay!
A fresh litter tray does wonders for a bun's appetite. She only ate one strand but two steps in one day. :mrgreen:

I'll have to take some. :)
I've been really busy lately. I had flu and I have to write a ten page literature review for Thursday and catch up with all my work. But I'll make some time for pictures. :)

Back