• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Call me mad.....

*Red*

Mama Doe
Some of you may remember it took me over six weeks to settle on adopting Mango and Mouse (formerly Mallow and Jasmine) from Honeybunnies/Fluffers, so I totally appreciate I may be wearing everyone's patience a bit thin with another thread of the same theme.. But yes, I'm thinking of adopting again :shock:

It's been confirmed so I can tell you all now, but I am moving into a bigger place :) Aiming for the weekend of 10th December, if not, 17th. I'm moving into a huge two bed maisonette, with a garden :mrgreen:

Given the time of year it is now, Mango and Mouse will continue to be house bunnies. They'll be having the spare room to themselves, so will no longer be confined to the kitchen during the day while I'm at work. The spare room is a nice sized double, I'd say about 9ft square, maybe a little bigger. I won't be shutting the door on them as such, but will put a puppy gate in place. They'll have access to part of the maisonette when I'm in also.

However, with a garden now, I'm thinking that two bunnies could make use of the space out there :) looking at various set ups at the moment but I like the idea of a shed & run set up.

So who knows, once I've settled in, maybe I can give a pair the best Christmas present ever :D

Mind you with all this said, I've still got my eye on a single girly housebun who I didn't think would still be waiting for her forever home now it's officially November :shock: :cry: and I've got a 20ft square lounge that could do with a bunny presence too..

Oh my god. I'm going to apologise in advance if I really bore you all with my dilemma's again :oops:

Back