• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit vets

hot cross bun

Alpha Buck
any good rabbit vets west mids area, at mo go to vets4pet dudley but they seem to have given up on my bun with e c

Last edited:
How do you mean "given up"? I use the practice you are talking about and am surprised, to say the least, as they helped me to fight VERY hard with 2 extremely sick bunnies in the past.

How do you mean "given up"? I use the practice you are talking about and am surprised, to say the least, as they helped me to fight VERY hard with 2 extremely sick bunnies in the past.

they said there is nothing else they can give her due to her age and recommend her to be pts

Hi there! I use Marie at Manor Vets for any bunnies in my care (I run a boarding facility for bunnies and guinea pigs www.vipiggies.co.uk), and she's brilliant! She's based at the Edgbaston branch, so not too far from Dudley.

Hope that helps, Tracey x

My vets in Evesham are brilliant!! Very bunny savvy.

de Montfort Veterinary Surgery. Andy Barside is fantastic.

Perhaps this may be too far to travel. Just thought I would mention them.

Best of luck for your bunny.

I certainly would NOT give up -I had a bun this young having fits etc due to EC and he ended up living for 6 years - a very happy life once he got over his EC.

My vet is in Bloxwich and Stafford and stone, about a 30 min drive for you to bloxwich, id recommend them, they got my timmy through ec after a year long struggle....

their website isn't build yet, but the start page has a bunny on,

the address of mine is 18 Wallington Health, Bloxwich Walsall WS3 3NP Tel 01922 405200 ask for an appt with mike :)

Last edited:
Back