• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this suitable for 4 buns?

That's the recommendation for 2 buns at my local RSPCA so I personally don't feel it would be enough space.

Maybe if you added on a couple of feet to the run and made sure the "bed" part of the hutch was large enough for 4? Maybe a rescue will be able to help with what they'd suggest for someone in your shoes. In fact, if you're planning on adopting from a rescue you may as well ask them what specifications they'd require.:)

I have 3 buns in a 6 x2x2 hutch sat on top of a 6x4 run, with a tube going into a 8x6 run with a little 2x2 hutch on top. I wouldn't go smaller than that, but I agree speak to the rescue you want to adopt from:D

I have a 6x4 shed attached to a run that size plus garden time for 4 buns I wouldnt really want any less than that

ok well would a 6x6 shed with 8x4 run be ok? plus free range time.i could put some levels in the shed also.
and i will check with any rescue i go for. its not for just yet anyway-need to save up and all that.:roll:

ok well would a 6x6 shed with 8x4 run be ok? plus free range time.i could put some levels in the shed also.
and i will check with any rescue i go for. its not for just yet anyway-need to save up and all that.:roll:

Yes that would be great :D

that sounds great :thumb: sheds are cheaper to buy too :)

I have a 4x4 playhouse (£99 at b&q) attached to a 6ft x 10ft run for 5 buns, plus free range time. I also put a small shelf thing in the playhouse so they have different levels in there. So I would say your suggestion sounds good.

Back