• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie's christening and funny laughing video!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
We had Archie christened on Sunday :D here's a few piccies

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

P1000895.jpg

P1000896.jpg

P1000898.jpg

P1000905.jpg

P1000912.jpg

P1000914.jpg

Opening his presents

P1000923.jpg

P1000924.jpg

P1000926.jpg

P1000929.jpg

And playing after, lots of laughing and giggles!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BL_72tjQCg

Awww, bless him. :love: Such a cute video; I love hearing babies giggling. :D You must be so proud of him.

I am :) He was soooo good in the church, it was a very long service!! My dad got abit tearful though... seeing me walk up with him on my own, there was another family there a married couple with their baby... i did feel a little exposed up there watched by everyone on my own but I also felt stronger for doing it.

I am :) He was soooo good in the church, it was a very long service!! My dad got abit tearful though... seeing me walk up with him on my own, there was another family there a married couple with their baby... i did feel a little exposed up there watched by everyone on my own but I also felt stronger for doing it.

:thumb: Good for you! Bless your Dad though.....

He's luscious :D but his laughing terrified the bejesus out of my foster bunny Butterfly. :lol:

Back