• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BEWARE! The Loo-room licker !

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
There's nothing stranger than sitting on the loo having a wee in the morning to feel two little paws on your ankle and having your legs groomed :shock::oops: First time he did it i nearly fell off the loo in surprise :lol:

Since Rupert has become a bathroom bunny this is his morning routine to greet me :love: He's such a love and when i lie beside him he grooms my face and hairline too :love:

Early morning wash :lol:

Better than a siamese climbing in your underwear while you're on the loo :lol:

:shock::lol:

This is the 2nd story I've heard about people leting their pets into the bathroom with them! :lol: Maybe im weird for not allowing mine in! :lol:

This is the 2nd story I've heard about people leting their pets into the bathroom with them! :lol: Maybe im weird for not allowing mine in! :lol:

How can you not let them in? It's perfectly good time for a chat, and they don't care what you're up to. My cat used to try and climb on my knee was I was on the loo, which as awkward.

If you're having a bath it's always nice to have animals watching you. You can lean out and fuss them etc, Tom cat used to climb on the edge of the bath and play with the bubbles!

He lives in the bathroom :wave: :lol:

Early morning wash :lol:

Better than a siamese climbing in your underwear while you're on the loo :lol:

:shock::thumb::lol:

How can you not let them in? It's perfectly good time for a chat, and they don't care what you're up to. My cat used to try and climb on my knee was I was on the loo, which as awkward.

If you're having a bath it's always nice to have animals watching you. You can lean out and fuss them etc, Tom cat used to climb on the edge of the bath and play with the bubbles!

:lol::lol::lol::thumb:

Back