• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can somebody help me plz

shadow05

Mama Doe
hi everyone :D,

anyways as u know scooters lives in a dog crate he did use to spend most of his time out of it until he started chewing carpet. so for his own safety i had to let him out only when im in the room the only problem behind this is that he tried his damn best to eat my carpet no matter what i do. im worried because not only is it dangerous for him it is for me as well. seen as i dont have much money at the moment and i cant afford vets bills and also my mom will kill me if he carrys on.

can anybody tell me how i can stop him from doing it its mostly the corners of the room that he goes for and hes got a thing with my ps2 cables now as well.

i dont have much money so any suggestions wud have to be very cheap i did think about carpet tiles but i cant find any of the adhesive ones. i do have some panels but i cant block him cause hes just get on my bed and jump over.

ive had to get proper tacks to keep the carpet down but hes still trying and i know his teeth are really sharp as well.

Can you get lino to cover the carpet?

yea i can get that adhesive lino tiles for some of it. im really hoping that i get that job and b and m soon. i think i might get my room laminated wud help a lot with him especially.

hes already eaten a corner of my carpet as it is, im incredably lucky he didnt find a staple :shock:

I just try to cover it the best I can.
Although mine have chewed a hole in mine through to the floorboards :roll:

I just try to cover it the best I can.
Although mine have chewed a hole in mine through to the floorboards :roll:

:shock: very distructive bunnys and i though scooter was bad :) i try to do that too doesnt work well he just chews are it and he has plenty of hay and it fed well as well. get fed better than me these days :lol: i feel bad at the moment cause hes in stuck in cage most of the time while im sorting this out hopefully i shud be able to sort it by this wednesday when i get paid :)

oh can i ask one more question i dont if u wud know or not but when i make a secound level in a dog crate do u use mdf because some one told me plywood but i didnt think it wud be thick enough ?

Back