• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Susie Bun came to visit on Friday!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Don't know who enjoyed the cuddles more, Susan or Floppy!

2011-10-28%25252012.49.04.jpg

2011-10-28%25252012.49.21.jpg

2011-10-28%25252012.44.38.jpg

Sky made herself comfy too!

2011-10-28%25252012.28.52.jpg

2011-10-28%25252012.28.23.jpg

Last edited:
It's a tough job cuddling bunnies! Well done Susie for stepping up to the mark!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I hope you all had a lovely time together. :thumb::thumb:

Aww ... look at us, I did have such a lovely time! :D:D:D The tea was good too. :thumb:

I think Sky would have sat there all afternoon, but I did get a warning nip from Floppy when he decided he'd had enough and eanted back to his missus. :lol:

Yeah well,Ive got Barnyard Bunnies coming to stay for a whole 3 days on Thursday.........;)

Lovely to see pictures :wave:

We also had a forum visitor yesterday, we are so hospitable we made her spend most of the time standing in the cold supervising a bonding ;):lol:

Lovely pics :love: I can't believe how big Floppy is, she looks so cuddly too. Nice aquarium btw, who lives in there?

Yes, we had a lovely time thank you everyone! I had made sure there were plenty of teabags before Susan came and we did manage to get through a fair few of them!

Yvette and Barn Yard Bunnies, sounds wonderful but where was my invite?:D:thumb:

Lovely pics :love: I can't believe how big Floppy is, she looks so cuddly too. Nice aquarium btw, who lives in there?

Thanks! There are six clown loaches, a common plec and some scissor tails. I think we still have a banjo catfish but we only see him if we are cleaning the gravel!
Tank1.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, we had a lovely time thank you everyone! I had made sure there were plenty of teabags before Susan came and we did manage to get through a fair few of them!

Yvette and Barn Yard Bunnies, sounds wonderful but where was my invite?:D:thumb:

aha!! Knew youd be miffed!!!
Dont spose Sir Spenser Mousekovitch the Mouseketeer put in an appearance.......???

Really glad you have your little meet ups over tea and bunnies.Very warming.

Dont spose Sir Spenser Mousekovitch the Mouseketeer put in an appearance.......???

Hmph!!!

I will need to visit Sir Spenser Mousekovitch the Mouseketeerin residence again. He doesn't travel for anyone!

Who is going to keep Mr Bennett in line?

No, but he has met Ali twice and hopes she will visit him again. :D

We had scones as well as the tea! :p

Hmph!!!

I will need to visit Sir Spenser Mousekovitch the Mouseketeerin residence again. He doesn't travel for anyone!

Who is going to keep Mr Bennett in line?[/QUOTE]

In line is about right!!! He is soooooooo norty!!!!!
:lol::lol:

Back