• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy Bunny:-(

Hi guys

I don't know what is up with Wils...he's been getting more and more confident since being with me....and at least fully trusting me...and the bunny kisses I give him on his neck..(I know I'm mad). Something scared him in the garden earlier, and since then, has pretty much kept away from me..normally he forgets after a couple of hours but not even dinner has been a bribe...he tends to thump when he's scared or annoyed..

He's still doing the relaxed flop in my living room but quickly gets up if he sees me....

At the end of the day i don't know how bad his history was before me:-(

Hope he settles into enjoying your company soon. As long as Wilson seems OK in himself I wouldn't worry too much at this stage.

My Spenser has days when he just gets up and goes and sits behind a plant if I approach - other times he's happy to have attention.

I am sure bunnies have mood swings! Hope this improves with your love and attention :love:
Thanks guys for your support, he decided to give up on whatever grudge he had and ran over for a cuddle this monday afternoon...still a bit weird...he keeps turning his back to me...he keeps choosing weird places to hide & rest...it used to be under my bed or the dining table....he doesn't have a cage as he never had one before..do you think I should get him a dog kennel hut thing, for him to hide in? Am i giving him too much space....?

eugggggh he needs a wife! xx

Back