• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns have 10 feet by 6 feet all the time now.

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I have been working away trying to give the rabbits more space 24/7 and shelter their hutch from the worst of the weather. This weekend i have got their space ready to live in and keep them safe. The next step is to add a permanent roof but need to sell a few hutches first!

Here are their new digs. There is weld mesh around the top.
2011-10-30%25252016.49.20.jpg

2011-10-30%25252016.48.19.jpg

J
2011-10-30%25252016.49.46.jpg

2011-10-30%25252016.49.08.jpg

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: the walls don't go up to the roof so I was leaning over, holding the camera up high to try and get as much in the picture as I could!

The bench is for the kids to go and sit in with them when the buns are not freeranging. They are still it all day every day but I wanted them to have more space at night.

Last March they had this,

SDC10458.JPG

So through the year I have massively improved things for them. An attached run, filling in three sides of the hutch with wood to give them more shelter, a tarp over them and now shelter and space at night. I am chuffed!:D

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: the walls don't go up to the roof so I was leaning over, holding the camera up high to try and get as much in the picture as I could!

The bench is for the kids to go and sit in with them when the buns are not freeranging. They are still it all day every day but I wanted them to have more space at night.

Last March they had this,

SDC10458.JPG

So through the year I have massively improved things for them. An attached run, filling in three sides of the hutch with wood to give them more shelter, a tarp over them and now shelter and space at night. I am chuffed!:D

I should think so too! Excellent progress and improvements made :D You've done so well & the buns are very lucky :D:wave: I bet you've enjoyed doing it too ;)

Back