• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonnie takes a Trip

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Along with Nori into the garden to explore the playhouse and nom some parsley.

Bonnie30thOctober20117.jpg

Bonnie30thOctober20126.jpg

Bonnie30thOctober2019.jpg

Bonnie30thOctober2012.jpg

Her skin is healing nicely
Bonnie30thOctober2011.jpg

Nori

Nori30thOctober20114.jpg

Nori30thOctober20117.jpg

Bonnie explores
NoriandBonnie30thOctober20119.jpg

NoriandBonnie30thOctober20118.jpg

More nommings after all that hard work
NoriandBonnie30thOctober20111.jpg

She's so pretty and it's such good news that she's making a good recovery. :wave:

Nori is very handsome, and looks rather as if he knows it. :love::lol:

Awwww which one is which? Have I missed a story? The little agouti is lovely :love:

Bonnie is the agouti girlie. Nori is the Dutch. Bonnie had been suffering from molar spurs but due to the fur loss and state of her skin I thought it was lice or mites at first as 3 years ago another of my rabbits had lice and plucked all his neck fur. Anyway Bonnie got some Xeno as a precaution from the vet but 2 weeks later she was worse and although she was examined with an otoscope there was no evidence of spurs.

So she had an op on Thursday past to probe deeper and it transpired she had two spurs at the very back of her mouth and one of them was trapping her poor tongue. All the bare skin is due to excess salivation and it was scaly and scabby until Thursday but now it is a nice smooth pink again so she is definitely on the mend. She is the first dental bunnie I have ever had in my 10 years of rabbit keeping so it was a bit of a shock but she is getting old (7) so I suppose it was to be expected. Her molars are no longer correctly aligned so she may need further dentals in the future. She is recovering well but taking things including eating very slowly and she keeps stretching her tongue and sticking it out as if to check its still there :lol:

susie bun said:
She's so pretty and it's such good news that she's making a good recovery.

Nori is very handsome, and looks rather as if he knows it.

Doesn't he know it! :lol: He is also the cuddliest and lickiest rabbit I have ever known which is lovely especially for Bonnie. He is such a good little nurse bunnie :love:

Oh wow what a beautiful bunny Bonnie is! She looks like she's right out of an illustration with those beautiful big eyes and eyelashes! Absolutely stunning. I hope she feels better soon :]

Oh wow what a beautiful bunny Bonnie is! She looks like she's right out of an illustration with those beautiful big eyes and eyelashes! Absolutely stunning. I hope she feels better soon :]

Thank you, I fall in love all over again every time I see her :love:

Back