• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

exciting day today ..for sooty and fern

Dear Auntie Angie.......

Today we had to say bye bye to you which made us very sad :cry::cry: and we want you to know that we will always love you for rescuing us & taking care of us for such a long time :D

So we thought you would like to see some pictures of us in our new home....... mostly pictures of me, as Sooty wouldn't keep still long enough for the camera .... he was too busy exploring...... :lol:

Here we are waiting for Chelseabun's new mummeh & daddy to meet us....

DSCN1299.jpg

And exploring our new house.....

DSCN1331.jpg

DSCN1317.jpg

DSCN1333.jpg

DSCN1302.jpg

DSCN1328.jpg

DSCN1316.jpg

DSCN1307.jpg

DSCN1305.jpg

DSCN1304.jpg

Thank you Angie for allowing me to adopt this very special pair of bunsters :D:D:D

Where's the crying happy face smiley when you need it?

It's been a long wait for these two, I'm soooo happy for them. :love::love::love:

What a happy day ... but yes, we need a happy crying face smiley.

Very best wishes to them in thier new home.

They are so very adorable :love::love:..... So sad that they have been passed over for so long :cry:
They have just wolfed down their dinner, so obviously the 3 hours in the car hasn't upset them :D

I keep having to go out & have a peek :lol:

awww sooty and Fern .. yes im sad ... it was hard cleaning out your hutch and run today ...but im also very very happy that you have a new mummy all of your own :D..well nearly she does have a couple of other bunster you will have to share her with ;);)

Thank you soo very much for giving them the home they deserve :D

Back