• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaround Run

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hey

My rabbit run is 7ft x 5ft but I was wondering whether I should get a long line of Runaround mesh tunnels, measuring between 12-16ft for long running for the rabbits. Is it worth it?

I got my buns a few pieces of the Runaround system last year to connect onto their run and they loved it so much that I got a few more items this year. If you can afford it, I would recommend as it would enrich their environment.

I can't explain why - it always seems a bit limiting to me - but my buns genuinely love the Runaround system. They have the run of the garden during the day but they will always spend a large part of their freedom time voluntarily sitting or playing in the Runaround run.

i think the tunnels are a good price but everything else i think its expensive,if your handy with wire,it might work out cheaper to buy a roll of wire and do them yourself

I think if you can afford it, yes. Buns seem to love that spurt of energy and a good long run :D

Back